House Fort-Mahon-Plage / The English Channel
At 10 km from the Somme Bay and 30 km from Le Touquet,The Eco-Village Pierre & Vacances Belle Duneis a pedestrian village at the heart of a protected natural area of %u200B%u200Bapproximately 250ha and sheltered a pine forest. A public beach and all services and shops are located in Fort-Mahon-Plage (2 km), reachable by car, on foot by hiking trails (2km), or bike bike paths. Heart of a large site along lakes, dunes and a golf course, the village of Belle Dune offers accommodations in apartments or houses in an architecture that respects the environment. It is organized into 6 districts interconnected by walkways:
- The"Neighborhood Place"consists of a square on the edge of Grand Lake with a small building of 2 storey houses with large windows apartments and 2 small buildings housing the House of Belle Dune and the main reception. South side, the square opens onto a bank of fitted artificial lake.
- The"Quartier des Eaux Vives"extends behind the Quartier de la Place and is connected to it by pedestrian pathways. It consists of townhouses in groups of 2 to 4, some bordering the Great Lake or along the canal, offering breathtaking views of the lake, the surrounding nature, or the golf course.
- The"Quartier du Grand Lac", in the wake of the Plaza and connected to it by a pedestrian path consists of small terraced houses overlooking the water.
- The"Hamlet Area": terraced houses on the golf course and adjacent to the clubhouse.
- The"Quartier de l'Ile aux Oiseaux": located in a very quiet and next to the golf course and a small lake.
- The"Quartier de la Plage"located 600 m from the beach Quend, terraced houses next to a plane natural water body, next to the forest. Heated outdoor pool in summer (no sea view). IMPORTANT - Swimming-pool and wellness areas are closed till end of April 2022.